We wish to express that Your privacy is of the utmost concern to Us. We shall treat any information received from You with the highest level of respect. We are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy.
- Collecting Personal Information
We may collect and process the following data about You:
- Information You give us (“Submitted Information” includes User Content provided in the Terms & Conditions) Information You may give us information about You by registering on Our Portal, or by corresponding with Us (for example, by e-mail).
This includes information You provide when You register on the Portal, subscribe to the Portal Service, and when You report a problem with the Portal, or the Portal Service. The information You give us may include Your name, date of birth, sex, NHS number, e-mail address and phone number, username, mailing address, postal code, username and password and other registration information, registration data required for creating an Account.
If You choose to provide Us with personal information, You are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on Our servers.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor for payments with banks and payment gateway aggregators.
Demo & Order information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, address, phone number, email, payment information using third party payment gateway like (Razorpay, PayU Easebuzz) , demographic data (such as Your gender, Your date of birth and Your address, pin code), data regarding Your usage of the Portal Services, other information that You voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by You with us through emails or letters, passwords, details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter, call data records, details or information or Portal Services provided to Third Parties using our Portal Services and Portal; and Details of transactions You carry out through our Portal.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for services, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you through telephonic conversations or webforms or payment links.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processing partners like Razorpay,Easebuzz and PayU.
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children below 18 years directly. All the information about the Minor and Child is collected from either Parent/s or Guardian. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
- Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use multiple tools and platforms like -facebook, google, etc
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- Payment Gateways like Razorpay,Easebuzz and PayU etc.
- Behavioural Advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Using Personal Information
The information submitted to us will be used primarily for the purpose of providing various Portal Services specified by us from time to time. Any information received is necessary to provide a level of certainty of intent and to maximize credibility. It may also be used to provide backup that may be helpful in Your desire to seek advice on various matters. It is also needed in order to aid with the continual improvement of the Portal, compile basic demographic data and to generally improve the Portal Services offered to You. We will not sell, share or rent Your confidential information to any independent Third Parties without Your prior consent. As a customer, at Your request only, we will provide Your preferred method of contact information to any third party that You specifically request to contact with.
We may also use Your personal information to:
- to facilitate Your use of the Portal;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various Portal Services;
- to provide You with information about Our Portal/Portal Services and to send You information, materials, and offers from us;
- to help You address Your problems with the Portal including addressing any technical problems;
- administer, operate, facilitate and manage Your relationship and/or account with Portal. This may include sharing such information internally as well as disclosing it to Third Parties, as described in the following paragraphs;
- contact You or, if applicable, Your designated representative(s) by post, telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, etc., in connection with Your relationship and/or account;
- provide You with information, recommendations, or advice concerning Portal Services offered by our Portal;
- facilitate our internal business operations, including assessing and managing risk and fulfilling our legal and regulatory requirements;
- to conduct financial and identity checks; fraud prevention checks; anti money laundering and credit checks;
- to resolve disputes;
- transfer information as required by or under applicable laws, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect Your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted service providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Portal of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices You may have regarding this information.
Further we would also use Your information for the purpose of:
- providing You the Portal Services,
- for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes,
- for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to Third Parties and affiliates,
- for communication purpose so as to provide You our Portal Services in a better way and obtaining feedback,
- we reserve a right to use Your information and provide it to Third Parties in the manner suitable for providing our Portal Services.
We also reserve the right to use information provided by or about the You/User for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Portal;
- Contacting Users for offering new products or services on the Portal;
- Contacting Users for taking Portal Service feedback;
- Analysing Portal usage patterns; and
- Analysing anonymized information for commercial use.
When You share and communicate using our Portal Services, You choose the people who can see what You share and You choose to message. In some cases, people You share and communicate with may download or re-share this content with others on and off Our Portal Services.
No administrator at company will have knowledge of Your password and other sensitive information. You will be responsible to protect such sensitive information against unauthorized access to Your password, Your computer and Your mobile phone and other device used by You.
We make all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and Third Parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
We may retain and submit all records of Your information to the relevant Third Parties for providing Portal Services.
Notwithstanding the above, We will not at any time be responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of Your personal information by our partners, affiliates, employees, agents and Third Parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and Third Parties, affiliates, employees and agents.
Further, We shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any Third Parties or events that are beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
We may use Third-Party advertising companies to serve ads when You visit our Portal. These companies may use information (not including Your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about Your visits to our Portal in order to provide advertisements about goods and Portal Services of interest to You.
- Confidentiality of Information
Access to information provided by You shall be allowed to employees, officers, agents, affiliates who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide Portal Services to You or in order to do their duties.
Users who use any of the features on the Portal and the Portal Services agree and accept that they have been fully informed that the use of features may lead to publication to all Users of the Portal of any information that may be posted by them while using any feature/ Portal Services on the Portal. Users further agree that the authenticity of, and consequences from the posting by Users of any information about themselves or any other person, are the sole responsibility of the User.
- Lawful basis
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Protection of the information
We invest in high-quality security to protect User privacy. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which You have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
The following additional information will be of interest to You as a User to this Portal:
- in order to provide efficient and reliable Portal Services and to improve the Service options available to You, all the entities registered with company may be given, or given access to, Your personal information. This would be done to facilitate settlement of Your transactions or the maintenance of Your accounts, or as part of its arranging for the performance of specialized Portal Services. When so sharing Your personal information, we adhere to applicable industry standards regarding the protection of personal information.
- We do not disclose Your personal information to Third Parties, except as described in this policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies/ Third Parties that perform features/ part of Portal Services for Your Account or facilitate Your transactions with Portal, including those that provide professional, legal or accounting advice to Portal. Non-affiliated companies that assist Portal in providing Portal Services to You are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information to the extent they receive it and to use Your personal information only in the course of providing such Portal Services and only for the purposes that Portal dictates.
- We may also disclose Your personal information to fulfil Your instructions, to protect our rights and interests and those of our business affiliates, partners. Finally, under limited circumstances, Your personal information may be disclosed to Third Parties as permitted by, or to comply with industry practices.
- Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request Your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
- Data Security
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect the security and integrity of User’s personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information/ User Content that the User transmits to Portal. Once we possess any personal information we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- Data Retention
We may retain Your information as long as there is a business requirement to do so, or if otherwise required under Applicable Laws.
- Comments And Questions
If User’s have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
- Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact by mail using the details provided below:
Sharpskill Infra Developers Private Limited
3rd Floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills N. M. Joshi Marg,
Mahalaxmi, Mumbai – 400011